Sunday, March 18, 2018

Kent State UXD Program- Interaction Design Journaling Week 1


In this week's class I agree with some of the content I watched from a Lynda course on Scenarios and Storyboards.  I liked the part where the instructor said you need to run through scenarios before you start proto-typing.  My only comment is that I didn't see specific mentions of how to build accurate personas.  I know from reading a lot of case studies many times the designer has to experience the pain of who they designing for first hand to truly appreciate the specific situation.  I know that is a slippery slope because you could have lots of customer experiences but its certainly worth a designer trying to place themselves in their customer's shoes by actually doing and experiencing the pain. 

No comments: